Friday, July 23, 2010

.::MISTAKES::.

What are mistakes? The Oxford Dictionary defines the word as "(n) an incorrect idea or opinion; an error of judgement"

Are there things that you do or have done considered mistakes before you make that decision? We never know what a mistake is until we make that decision and not many people think they are making a mistake if they truly believe they're making the right choice. People make mistakes that take them on a journey which they overcome and make better judgement for themselves but why are people judged by the mistakes they make if everyone does it?

There's mistakes I've made, some of which I regret and some I could have used better judgement and prevented. Thinking about it, I have finally decided to leave the past behind and finally focus on the present that's taking me into the future.



“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment